Thursday, January 10, 2008

Things to do...

My list of things to do I the coming months:

1) Get a new job - check
2) Figure out my new Ipod Nano I got for Christmas - check
3) Watch the 3rd Season of LOST before I leave for Israel/Palestine - working on it
4) Pray often and live freely - working on it
5) Have Fun - check and check
6) Go on new Adventures often - check
7) Wake up every morning excited for a new day - ?
8) Always be thankful for the wonderful people in my life - check, check, and check
9) Actually have the ability to save some money - this will start happening after my trip
10) Pay off all credit card debt accrued in last six months - see answer to #'s 1 & 9

2008 is starting off strong!!! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Karen Elizabeth said...

blog again in 2008: check.

are you still alive?