Friday, February 12, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge: Week 7

2/12/2016
Week 7: A Friend, Part I

This week I am to write about one friend I am grateful for.

Since I am a few days late in writing my post for week 7, I can write about one of my best friends on her birthday.

I am grateful for my friend Karen.  We have been through a lot together.  When I thought I would have to find a new place to live after one roommate just up and moved out of our apartment on St. Louis Park, Karen decided to move in with me.  We were roommates for 3 years. 

She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I in hers.  She saw me at my worst and I at hers and we fought too.  Yet, despite that we are still friends.  Karen and I have been friends since high school.  It is her birthday today, Feb. 14th and even though we are s time zone and over 1000 miles apart we are still close and I am so grateful for her presence in my life.

No comments: