Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Ineptness Regarding Technology...

Yesterday I was tinkering around with my blog and ended up with a completely new format and colors, as well as new fonts.  Awesome, right?!  Well I enjoy it, now that I've looked at it a few times.  Before I went to work yesterday I was somehow able to figure out how to import my new blog entry to facebook, which would allow the person who clicked on it to be brought to my blog page and they could read on from there.  I have not been able to reduplicate this process for the life of me.  Ugh....to technology and my ineptitude! :(

This morning I said my last official good-bye for the summer.  Jason left today for his year long internship in Valpraiso, Indiana.  It pretty much sucks.  I know many many people who have had to spend years away from each other only getting to see each other once a month or every few months.  If they can do it, so can we.  I intended to spend the day in bed getting up only to do laundry, go to the bathroom, maybe eat something, but I'm not feeling hungry at all.  I was even thinking about dusting the entire house.  My room desperately needs to be dusted, so I might as well continue on from there.  Unfortunately that is not the case today.

I don't know if you remember me bitching earlier this summer, must have been June, about workers coming into the house around 9am and not doing their job and then leaving after only a few hours.  I probably didn't say exactly that, but something along those lines... Well they're back!  Because they couldn't do their job properly the first time and complete the original list of things that needed to be fixed on the house, which apparently wasn't given to them in full in the first place (thanks Brent, the reality guy!) they have come back for seconds.  Who knows how long they will be here this time.  If they actually have gotten their acts together, they might be gone in a month.  So instead of relaxing and sleeping all day because I'm sad, I get to listen to the fucking "Patriot" all day, which is their favorite radio station to listen to, and which drives me up a fucking wall.  There goes my dusting project for the day.

On a happier note, I get to see Anita again for a few days.  She flies in on Sunday and leaves Tuesday.  We are going to the State Fair Monday and seeing Jeff Dunham Monday night.  YAY!!!  In the words of Walter the Puppet, "I'm haaaaapy!"  But I actually mean it.

Count down till I get to see Jason again: 23 days

No comments: