Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer is Over??? Already?? Weird.

Right now I am at the office.  Having finished all my work for the day and being that I don't get off till 5pm, I have decided to blog (and apparently in the passive voice.) 

I was thinking today about the fact that in one week from now, at 9am in the morning I will be sitting with my fellow post-graduates in class.  I will hopefully know whether or not I have passed my German exam so I can start officially working on my thesis.  Man, I better have passed that thing, otherwise I'm screwed. :( 

I have done a lot of travelling this summer, spending countless hours in the car with Jason and with others, travelling all over the Midwest for friends' ordinations.  It has been a wonderful summer.  Unfortunately it is coming to an end, yet at the same time I am looking forward to finishing up my last class at Luther Seminary and getting ready to move on.  I am also excited about going back to the Holy Land, but I'll expound on that another time. 

I have also had to say many good-byes to people I have come to know and love.  As my good friend Veronica has said many times, "With every good-bye, there is a hello."  I full heartedly agree, but good-byes still suck; ALOT!

No comments: