Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

You'd think with only one class this semester that I wouldn't be so busy.  Not true.  With one class, work, hip-hop dancing classes, which I start on Tuesday, working on German, and the general business of life, I have few moments of solitude.  It is hard to find time, and sometimes the motivation to sit down and update my blog, let alone necessary things that need to get done like laundry, grocery shopping, etc... and still have time to myself at the end of the day.

So today, I am going to attempt to relax and take advantage of the few moments of solitude I am blessed to have at this moment.  I have a laundry list of things I should do, like thoroughly clean my room and dust the office, grocery shopping, upload pictures from my trip to visit Jason last weekend, and on and on and on....  But today, I am probably just going to watch some football, read some for Tuesday's class, do a load of laundry and call it a day.

This week is going to be super busy and very fun.  Tomorrow I am going to see the movie FAME again with Karen, Tuesday I start hip-hop dancing class, Wednesday is the SYTYCD live tour with Karen and Erica, Thursday is German study group and Friday is Oktoberfest at Gastof's.  BOOYAH!!!  I am looking forward to it.  I better stockpile my energy today so I am fully charged for this week!  :)

Oh and I found out last night that Jason is coming to visit at the end of the month!!!  So excited! 
T minus 24 days in counting!

No comments: