Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Conscious Effort...

I am making a conscious effort to blog more this year.  It is calming for me.  I like doing it, so I am going to try.  I have set about working on some "goals" for this year and I'll probably keep updating you all on my progress throughout the year.

So far I have been doing well with my goal of paying down my bad debt.  I still have a long way to go but progress is being made slowly.  Wedding plans are coming along smoothly, still working on the details, like getting music to those who will be playing and singing at the wedding and other various details that go into wedding planning.  Being that Jason and I are on a pretty tight budget so we are getting creative, which is fun. 

This week is Convocation at Luther Seminary which is awesome because a whole bunch of friends are back in town for a few days.  No sleep for me this week!  It will be hard to be at work till 5:30 and then take the bus home or to the Seminary.  Less time with my peeps.  Although not all my peeps are here this week, which saddens me.  You are here is spirit my friends.

I had a great meeting today with my advocator.  He didn't make any empty promises which is a nice change of pace and he made it very clear that he will advocate for me in any way he can, within reason, which is also awesome.  I'm very very cautiously optimistic, which is a vast improvement over even yesterday.

And I will leave you with that because I have to switch computers at work and probably shouldn't be writing this right now anyway.  So stay tuned for future and further progress on my "goals" this year and various other ramblings from yours truly. :)

No comments: