Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FREEDOM and Language Exams!!!

Hello all.  Today while at work with nothing to do, again, I was checking up on my academic progress and found out that I finally passed the language exam.  I'll repeat that.  I finally passed the language exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This means I can start working on thesis proposal stuff and finish up any loose ends with class stuff since and get this, I was finally admitted into the Church History program after a year of haggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

As for freedom, I will be moving out of the craptastical house this Sunday.  I will miss Karen, my partner in crime.  I will not miss the house though.  I will miss absolutely nothing about the house, except maybe the extra space.  But I will forgo space to be healthy anytime.  It will be weird living alone again, but it won't be for long!  For the first time in a long time, I am excited about life.  I forgot how amazing this feeling is and even though it is probably fleeting, I am going to try and hold onto it as long as humanly possible.  Looks like real optimism (as opposed to cautious optimism, my goal for Lent) is going to be around for a while.  :D

No comments: