Friday, December 3, 2010

Snow, Snow Everywhere...

One of the things I love about working on the 48th floor of a building is that it feels like I am in a snow globe when it snows.  It is beautiful to witness. 

In other news: 
I am officially on a diet.  I have been feeling sluggish lately from eating too much and not exercising enough.  Therefore, I have decided to start counting my calories daily and to go the gym at least three times a week for at least 45 minutes.  If we had more room in the apartment, I would love to get a Wii or an XBox 360 with Kinects (sp?) and dance myself into a sweat.  Sadly that will have to wait until we live in a place with more space, like anywhere else.  It is hard to motivate myself to go back out into the cold again once I get home from work, so this could be interesting.  I am going to make every effort to do it though, despite my reservations of going out in the cold. 

I have been looking at the goals I set for myself in January lately, seeing which ones I accomplished and which ones I still need to work on.  I will update you on those towards the end of the month. 

It is astonishing how fast this year has gone by, at least for me anyway.  But the year is not over yet, so for now, I am going to read a little more of my TIME magazine and then go watch the snow fall some more. 

P.S.  If you get a chance, I highly recommend picking up a TIME magazine with their TimeFrames cover.  It gives an interesting perspective on the past ten years.  I am not saying I agree with everything written on the various topics they picked to cover.  I do find it informative though. 

No comments: