Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Montana here I come....

Jason found out last Friday that we will be heading to Montana for his first call.  At first I was disappointed because I personally was hoping for Washington or Oregon.  I also started to panic about not being able to find a job if we get stuck out in the middle of nowhere.  It all came rushing at me in a few short seconds.  I wanted to cry.

After taking the time to change into my gym clothes and a few more minutes of just staring into space, I decided to stop panicking and instead ask Jason a million questions about Montana.  What were the more populated areas?  Where were the colleges and universities located?  What was the weather like?  Only the answers to my last question sent me into panic mode again for a little while, but luckily by that time we were at the gym and I was able to walk and cycle it off for the most part.

After grilling Jason about Montana all weekend, I have become comfortable with the idea of moving there for a few years.  Of course if we get stuck out in the middle of nowhere that will quickly change.

No comments: