Tuesday, May 18, 2010

DONE!!! and Now the Fun Begins?!

Hey all!  As of tomorrow at 9:50ish in the am, I am officially done with classes at Luther Seminary.  That does not mean I'm completely done, only that I have completed the first part of my degree, which a few months ago, I wasn't sure was going to happen. 

Now the fun begins?!  I get to work on my thesis proposal over the summer, turn it into the proper channels in September, pray to God it is accepted, and then start "officially" writing my thesis which I will work on throughout the fall semester.  I'll probably actually do quite a bit on it over the summer hence the "officially" before.  There is a lot of hoop jumping to be done still in this second part of my degree program, but at least the class part is over.  No more writing papers.  Now there is just one paper, a 100 page paper.  The end is nigh...I can see the finish line and am looking forward to what happens next. 

Oh yes...now the fun begins!

No comments: