Thursday, October 20, 2016

Random jumble of thoughts...

Ever since I decided to try being a blogger again, I have had a lot of random jumbles of thoughts on what to blog about.

In my I'm back post, I wrote that I was going to blog about whatever was on my mind that day or at the time I sat down to type.

Since then, I have been musing about possible themes to blog on.

On idea I came up with is to blog about the scripture passage in my daily devotional.

Another idea was that I start another year long blog that I update once a week to show my progress.

I started doing a weekly gratitude challenge, but had to stop because I was in a really low place and couldn't fake feeling gratitude at that time.

Or I can just stick to my original plan and blog about whatever comes to mind when I feel the urge to post a blog update.

So many options to choose from.  I haven't fully settled on what I am going to do yet for the rest of 2016, but have some great ideas that I will share in my next post for 2017. 

I mostly just blog for myself anyway, but if I do have any followers out there, stay tuned for more updates as I figure out this whole blogging sphere all over again.

No comments: