Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Too early for me

It's 8:20 in the freaking morning. What is going on? I should not be wide awake right now, I should be sleeping or almost waking up. I don't get it.

I went to see a movie Saturday night with my friend Veronica and we got free passes because she didn't realize that there was a student discount. I talked her into going over to guest services and the guy there didn't want to deal with giving us a refund so he just gave us free passes. How freaking sweet is that!!!! Awesome!!!

My best friend is now engaged and has asked me to be one of her personal attendants. Apparently she needs two. I don't know a whole lot about this wedding stuff but apparently that normal to have two. I'm excited because now I don't have to deal with buying and getting fitted for a dress I'll never wear again. But I have also made it clear that I will not be holding up her dress if she has to go to the bathroom. We have all agreed that the other PA, our other best friend Karen will be doing that.

Lately I have been diligently applying for jobs anywhere and everywhere doing a variety of things. Most of them are crappy office jobs, but I've got to start somewhere and get some work experience. I'll only hopefully be there for a year anyway because I would like to start more graduate work in the fall of 2008, but we'll see about that.

Everyone say a little prayer that I hear back from the British Museum very soon about a job I applied for there. Please and thank you!!!!

So that's all that's going on with me right now. Just working on finishing up school stuff and getting a job. Nothing too exciting. I don't know what else to write because it's too early for me to be up and even though I'm wide awake, my brain for some reason is not functioning to full power yet. Figures...

No comments: