Saturday, May 16, 2015

Week 17 of Healthier Living in 2015

5/13/2015
For week of 5/6 - 5/13/2015
Weigh in Weight: 153,2 lbs gain of .6 oz

I swear, I weighed in on Wednesday this week, but yet again I am not posting for my previous week's journey until Saturday.  I am going to work harder to find time on Wednesdays, at the latest, Thursdays to post about my healthier living journey.

Week 17 went okay.  I gained a few ounces this last week, but nothing I can't lose or maintain easily.  I spent most of the last week working on and finishing a power point for my NRIT presentation on my book.  It required a lot of sitting in front of my laptop and didn't leave time to do speed walking on the treadmill and getting a good sweating workout in.  I did get daily activity and exercise though, by working in the garden and being active with my son daily.

One of my goals for week 17 was to start a new book and I did.  We are reading "Still Alice" for book club in June and I'm on the 5th chapter already.  It is a little slow in tempo so it's hard for me to get into but I think it will end up being a good and informative book.

I didn't make the time to journal during the last week.  I am adding it to my goals list for week 18 because I think it will be very good for my mental and emotional health to start journaling again regularly.

And so overall week 17 was an average week around here.  So until I post again, keep on keeping on!

Goals for Week 18:  5/13 - 5/20/2015
1)  Journal 2 times a week
2)  Drink at least 80 oz of water a week
3)  Daily exercise and activity


No comments: