Thursday, October 8, 2015

Week 38 of Healthier Living in 2015

10/7/2015
For week of: 9/30 - 10/7/2015
Weigh in Weight: 159.8 lbs.
Previous known Weigh in Weight: 160.6 lbs. lose of 8 oz. over a 2 week period

Goals for Week 38:
1) Speech therapy homework and preschool activities with my 3 year old son
2) Daily exercise, stairs and/or walking
3) Continue to build $1000 emergency fund
4) Sell remaining books mom has on hand

My week of vacation was wonderful.  So wonderful, in fact, that it has been a struggle to be back in Fairfield, away from my parents, my brother, many of my friends and the places I love.  So for this week of week 39 in my healthier living journey, I am going to try getting back into a routine that seemed to keep me functioning and in a more positive frame of mind than I have been lately.

I was so busy having fun that I didn't do anything to work on building a $1000 emergency fund or sell the remaining books that my mom may or may not have on hand.  In fact, I didn't even ask my mom if she even had any more on hand that needed to be sold.

I was able to figure out creative ways to get daily exercise.  Whether walking, dancing or doing stair exercises, I found a way to get my heart pumping daily and not suffer from water retention or swelling in various parts of my body.

We worked with our 3 year old son on his speech therapy homework and some fun preschool activities together.  It was a lot of fun to do together.  And it is one of the many things I plan to continue to do as part of our daily routine with each other.

I am planning my goals for week 39 to be emotionally, mentally, intellectually, and physically healthful.  I am labeling each goal with how I hope working on and fulfilling said goal will help me in the areas mentioned, and see if it ends up working out that way.

Goals for Week 39: 10/7 - 10/14/2015
1) Sell 1-3 books this week and continue building up $1000 emergency fund (mental, emotional, financial)
2) Work on speech therapy homework and preschool activities with my son (emotional, mental, bonding activities)
3) Daily exercise (outside if weather permitting) (physical)
4) 30 minutes to 1 hour reading daily (emotional, mental, intellectual)
5) 30 minutes to 1 hour writing daily, including timeline project (emotional, mental, intellectual)

No comments: