Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Week 48 of Healthier Living in 2015

12/23/2015
For week of: 12/16 - 12/23/2015
Weigh in Weight: 147.6 lbs
Previous Weigh in Weight: 148.8 lbs loss of 1 lb, 2 oz

Goals for week 48:
1) Continue to recover from c-section
2) Make healthier snack choices (more fruits and vegetables)
3) Drink at least 80 oz of water daily
4) Work on speech therapy with my oldest son
5) Nap when youngest is napping or whenever possible
6) Finish setting up my Etsy shop and continue marketing my book

I did not do very well on my goals for week 48.  The only one I did was to continue to recover from my c-section because that is what my body is doing.  I needed more rest, more naps, more bonding time with my kids.  I needed to drink more water and eat healthier.  I wanted to finish setting up my Etsy shop and continue to market my book. 

I did bond with my kids the best I could but I did not get the rest or naps I needed.  I didn't drink as much water or eat healthier like I needed to.  And I did not finish setting up my Etsy shop or market my book.  It was not a complete dud of a week, but it wasn't great either. 

My parents have been staying with us since 12/18 and it has been wonderful to have their help with the kids.  But the rest and relaxation I was hoping for have been elusive.  What I really need us an empty house or a quiet house where I can lay down and take a nap.  I won't get that opportunity until Monday afternoon. 

I can tell that I am pushing myself too hard because my body hurts and I am overly tired.  But sometimes we don't get to choice what is going on around us so I will just have to deal with it the best I can and pray the next few days go by very quickly. 

Because I did so poorly on my goals for week 48, I am going to keep the same goals for week 49 and see if I can do better at least working on my goals.  The most important goals will help me to physically and emotionally feel better so if I can at least do those 3, I will be very happy with myself. 

Until next time, Keep on keeping on!!!

Goals for week 49: 12/23 - 12/30/2015
* 1) Make healthier snack choices
* 2) Drink at least 80 oz of water daily
* 3) Nap whenever possible
4) Finish setting up Etsy shop
5) Crochet more scarves for Etsy shop and custom orders
* 6) Read for 30 mins. - 1hr daily

No comments: