Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Week 49 of Healthier Living in 2015

12/30/2015
For week of: 12/23 - 12/30/2015
Weigh in Weight: 148.4 lbs
Previous Weigh in Weight: 147.6 lbs gain of 8 oz

Goals for Week 49:
1) Make healthier snack choices
2) Drink at least 80 oz of water daily
3) Nap whenever possible
4) Finish setting up Etsy shop
5) Crochet more scarves for Etsy shop and custom orders
6) Read 30 minutes to 1 hour a day

It is the second to last day of 2015 today.  Because I started my healthier living journey a few weeks into January 2015, I have to continue into January 2016 for a few weeks.  I'm still going to refer to this journey in terms of a 2015 journey since almost all of it took place this year.

What a crazy year it has been.  So many ups and downs.  I did well with some goals and completely failed in others.  I learned a lot about myself in the past year, but I will reflect more on that in my very last Healthier Living in 2015 and early 2016 blog post.

As for my week 49 goals, I finished setting up my Etsy shop, I worked on making healthier snack choices, which is something I need to continue to work on.  I drank more water daily, but still need to work on that as well, drinking at least 80 oz of water a day.  I finished another scarf that I need to add to my Etsy shop listings and post on my Facebook hobby page. 

I did not get much napping in this week and am exhausted daily, nor did I do much reading.  These two things need to become a part of my daily routine if I am going to make it through this time of recovery and transition.  I miss reading and am so behind on my TIME magazines I don't know if I'll ever catch up.  I have several books I want to read too, but I am so tired by the end of the day the most I can get myself to do is watch some TV and quickly check Facebook before going to bed.

Therefore, I need to figure out how to get some cat naps in everyday, so I have the energy and brain power to read. 

My goals for week 50 will be a continuation of the previous couple weeks with a change or two.  Goals I have completed or feel like I have a handle on will be changed to things I really need to work more on in order to have an overall healthier living week.

Until next time, Keep on keeping on and Happy and Healthy New Year to you all!!!

Goals for Week 50: 12/30/2015 - 1/6/2016
1) Read 30 minutes to 1 hour a day
2) Nap whenever possible
3) Crochet more scarves for custom orders and Etsy shop and post to listings
4) Make healthier snack choices
5) Start 52 weeks of gratitude challenge blog on 1/1/2016

No comments: