Friday, December 4, 2015

Weeks 46, 47 and most of 48 of Healthier Living in 2015

12/19/2015
For Weeks of: 11/25 - 12/16/2015
Weigh in Weight: 148.8 lbs.
Previous Weigh in Weight: 162.8 lbs lose of 14 lbs.

Goals for Week 46 (extended to weeks 47 and 48):
1) Patience
2) Recovery and relaxing as much as possible
3) Snuggle and love up on my two sons
4) Be joyful and spend quality time with my husband as we await my release from the hospital and when we get home

This is the third time I've attempted to post for weeks 46 - most of 48, so I am going to make it brief.

We have been home from the hospital since December 3rd.  We had help for about a week and then were on our own until my parents got here yesterday afternoon.  I think we handled the 9 days on our own pretty well. 

Since I am in the middle of recovering, my husband has taken on the major care taking of our oldest son.  I can't lift him or keep up with his activity level right now so my husband takes him to the church office in the morning or afternoon, while I stay home with our newborn and take care of him. 

The transition is challenging to say the least but joyful as well.  I love my husband and sons more than words can express. 

Since my number one goal is recovery and relaxing so I can fully do what I am normally able to do, I need to focus on making healthy choices for the rest of week 48.  Therefore, my goals deal with eating, fluid intake and bonding, as well as marketing my creative endeavors.  Until the next time I blog, Keep on keeping on!!!

Goals for week 48: 12/16 - 12/23/2015
1) Continue to recover from c-secton
2) Make healthier snack choices (more fruits and vegetables)
3) Drink at least 80 oz of water daily
4) Work on speech therapy exercises with oldest son
5) Nap when youngest son is napping if possible, or nap whenever possible
6) Finish setting up Etsy shop and continue marketing my book

No comments: