Saturday, November 28, 2015

Week 45 of Healthier Living in 2015

11/25/2015
For Week of: 11/18 - 11/25/2015
Weigh in Weight: 162.8 lbs
Previous Weigh in Weight: 162.6 lbs gain of 2 oz.

Week 45 was a good week.  I accomplished all of my goals I set for myself amongst the chaos of preparing for our youngest son to be born on Monday, November 30th.

I think my favorite goal was completely some more handmade crocheted scarves, taking the photos of them and advertising them on my Facebook page and Pinterest.  I've caught the small hobby business bug.  I think I'm going to save up some money and open an Etsy shop and see if I can get more sales that way.  I currently have one order for three scarves.  Two in my favorite gray yarn and one in a fun multicolored white yarn.  I'll post a photo of it on this blog when I am finished.

I also did some more advertising for my book and might possibly make my goal of selling 7 books this month.  So far, I have sold two from my own stash and at least one more on Amazon.  Hopefully I will be able to sell 4 more tomorrow at church and then I will make my goal.

I continue to struggle getting our 3 year old son to do his speech therapy exercises some days and with my energy level in the toilet, preschool activities have gone by the way side for now.  We did stick to story time though and then I'd let him watch a movie or TV shows for a bit for his quiet time so I could take a nap. 

It was a chaotic but good week.  For week 46, my goal is to be patient with our guests, my in-laws and to finish getting ready for baby boy to arrive Monday, November 30th.  And since my post for week 45 is halfway through week 46, I can say we are as prepared as we are going to be.

I go into the hospital Monday morning and have to be there before 8 am.  I hope the weather doesn't suck and the roads are decent.  As for goals for week 46, patience, recovery, joy, love, express when I am feeling stressed and need help, and love on both my sons as much as humanly possible. 

I am currently watching my oldest sleep as I type this.  The second to last night I get to do this with it just being the three of us.  It is such a blessing, these small, quiet moments.

I might not post again until we get home from the hospital with baby boy, so until next time, Keep on keeping on!!!

Goals for Week 46: 11/25 - 12/2/2015
1) Patience
2) Recovery and relaxing as much as possible
3) Snuggle and love up on my two sons as much as possible
4) Be joyful and spend quality time with my husband as we are awaiting my release from the hospital

No comments: