Monday, January 9, 2017

Healthier Living Challenge 2017: Week 1

I gave myself 4 goals for week one of my 2017 healthier living challenge.  I accomplished 2 of the 4.  Getting back into this challenge I am giving myself has been harder this time around. 

For starters, I now have two kids to look after and take care of.  The first time I did this challenge I had one kid and therefore a bit more time to myself each day.

Juggling the needs of two kids is tough and adding more to my pile of things to do each day is exhausting.  But nonetheless, I am continuing forward with my healthier living challenge for this year.

For week 2, I am being more realistic with my goal to time ratio and have given myself 3 goals to accomplish each day.  They are not too strenuous, but will help me with my physical, mental and emotional needs.  Onward and upward I go!

Goals for Week 2: 1/8 - 1/15/2017
1) Drink at least 60 oz of water daily
2) 100 crunches a day and 5 - 10 minutes of various exercise throughout the day.
3) Read at least 30 minutes a day

No comments: