Monday, January 16, 2017

Healthier Living Challenge: Week 2

1/16/2017

This healthier living challenge is different than before.  I have less time to myself so I have to get really creative about movement and exercise each day as well as finding time to relax while taking care to my two very active boys.

My weekly goals that I set for myself are much different than the last time I did this.  I find myself writing down more goals that focus on mental and emotional health than physical.  But I have not forgotten about my physical health.  I am just realizing that for myself, I need to get into a healthier frame of mind before I can focus on my physical health. 

I am taking steps to do so.  I recently started on anti-anxiety medication and will in the near future be starting on the pill to get my female physiology back in order.  Good stuff happening here folks.

As for my goals for the week of 1/8 - 1/15, I completed two out of three.  I drank at least 60 oz of water a day and read for at least 30 minutes a day.  I did 100 crunches 5 out of 7 days last week and found various ways to get some form of exercise each day as well.

My goals for this week are more mental and emotional health focused again.  I am going to continue to work on getting into a routine of doing 100 crunches everyday and some form of other exercise throughout the day as well as time allows.

So onward and upward!

Goals for Week 3: 1/15 - 1/22
1) Drink 60 oz of water daily
2) 100 crunches daily and 5-10 minute intervals of exercise throughout the day
3) Log off Facebook every day by 7pm
4) Read for at least 30 minutes a day

No comments: