Sunday, January 1, 2017

Healthier Living Challenge 2017

Two years ago, I put myself through a healthier living challenge for an entire year.  Each week I would give myself some goals to work on, some to complete and then blog about my progress or problem spots the following week. 

I have decided to do the healthier living challenge again this year.  I will be working on my physical, mental and emotional health throughout this year with the goal of making permanent, healthy lifestyle changes by the end of 2017.

So here I go!

Goals for 1/1 - 1/8/2017
1) Read devotion and journal at least 3 times during the week
2) Read at least 30 minutes each day
3) Do 100 crunches and 5-10 minute increments of various forms of exercise movements throughout the day all week
4) Be in contact with friends I haven't seen in a while.

No comments: