Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Healthier Living Challenge: Week 5

2/6/2017

This past week was a rough one for me.  One of my good friends, Kari Bostrom, died from complications from chemo she was doing for ovarian cancer.  She was my church historian in arms.  There are not many of us out there.  We understood each other's love of church history and supported each other in our endeavors. 

It was a rough week to lose such a friend.  Who am I going to geek out about church history in the way we did together now?!

Despite this tragedy, I managed to achieve all of my goals for week 5.  I know, I'm shocked too!  I was motivated by getting healthier for my family.  I was motivated because I needed something else to focus on besides my grief.  I did it for me.

I did not weigh myself because I forgot to.  I will remember to weigh myself this week and report back.

Onward and upward my friends!

Goals for week 6: 2/5 - 2/12/2017
1) 100 crunches daily
2) Drink at least 60 oz water daily
3) Read at least 30 minutes a day
4) Journal 2x this week

No comments: