Sunday, March 5, 2017

Healthier Living Challenge: Week 9

3/6/2017

Week 9 of my year long healthier living challenge was full of more sickness.  I purposely did not give myself any physical goals and stuck to more low key, goals. 

I stayed off Facebook for a day and think I may do it more often.  I really didn't miss anything and was able to wish people who had birthdays that day a happy belated birthday.  I didn't get stressed out over the latest awfulness coming out of our nation's capital.  I was able to focus on my family, my Etsy shop business and advertising, and looking up gardening ideas on Pinterest for the coming gardening season.

I read for at least 30 minutes every day, drank at least 60 oz of water and journaled twice during the week.  Despite being sick again, I accomplished all of my goals for week 9.

Now that I am physically feeling better, I am going to incorporate more physical goals this week.  I need to get in better shape so I can keep up with my very active boys this spring and summer.

Until next week, onward and upward!

Goals for Week 10: 3/5 - 3/12/2017
1) 100 crunches and 3 reps per leg of side lunges daily (see Pinterest for lunges routine)
2) Drink at least 60 oz water daily
3) Read 30 minutes or more daily (books and magazines, not Facebook and Pinterest articles)

No comments: