Monday, June 25, 2007

Am I dreaming or are things starting to come together??!!

Ok, the last time I blogged I was pretty pissed off about my situation in life at that moment. How fast things can change. I finally heard back about the apartment in St. Louis Park and we have been approved as tenants so I will be moving starting Friday with my boxes o' crap and continuing Saturday with the bigger furniture. (Side Note: if anyone is around and available to help me on Saturday that would be awesome!!!) Everything worked out with the apartment which is awesome.

As for the job situation: it is still frustrating but I am getting an application from a friend of mine for a job at a group home for teenagers, etc... tomorrow and I know I'll have a great recommendation from her. I also have a job interview tomorrow at a place I don't remember applying to in Brooklyn Park. They must have gotten my resume off Careerbuilder.com or something like that. I seriously don't remember sending my resume to the place, but whatever, it's a job interview and hopefully a job. I think it is doing some sort of sales thing. Personally, I would rather work at Safe Haven, where my friend works than do sales but I'm not going to be picky at this point.

My sister and the kiddies left early early early on Sunday morning and my parent's house was eerily quiet yesterday when I went down there. Check out my pictures on Facebook of some family fun that was had over the last 12 days. But I am even more excited about my brother coming to visit. He gets here on Sunday and doesn't go back till next Sunday. I can't wait.

Things are starting to look up in a way, but I don't want to jinx it by getting too excited. So I am going to leave things as they are for now and keep updating what's going on with "stuff".

No comments: