Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What's Going On???!!

I don't know what the hell is going on anymore. I don't know if I'll be moving anymore to the apartment in St. Louis Park because I haven't heard anything back about whether we are acceptable tenants or not. I haven't found anyone to take over my own lease for the apartment I am staying in now and neither has my super. This whole this has turned into a major pain in the ass. Why can't anything just fucking go the way it is fucking supposed to for once.

And I still don't have a steady job yet. Thanks assholes who say that the economy is getting stronger. Fuck you!!! You don't know crap. If a person with a Master's degree can't even find a steady job with health benefits then what the hell is everyone else going to do...

So as you can see, I don't know what the hell is going on with my life right now. I'm just waiting to hear back from the apartment people, praying to God that someone comes out of the woodwork and wants my apartment I am living in now for July 1st or soon there after, and praying that I'll hear back from one of the 100+ employers I've sent resumes to about a job. I'm just so sick of waiting around. It is times like these that really emphasize why I can say I hate people and mean it.

P.S. My sister and the kiddies are still here. I love my family, I do. But too much family time just makes me want to hide out in my apartment for days at a time, avoiding the world and all the bullshit in it.

2 comments:

doulos theou said...

I don't know what kind of job you were looking for. Professional jobs take longer than crappy jobs. I was told that for every $10,000 of your salary, it takes 1 month to find. If you can get the job that makes $60,000, it takes 6 months to get. Also first professional job takes longer also. Once you get some experience under your belt, it will be easier. Don't give up. Almost everyone has to go through this.

A Page From My Notebook said...

I hear ya. There are a lot of us where it seems like no jobs are available for. As for the previous comment...that's what everyone says...once you have some experience. The problem friend is that we can't get jobs to get the experience we need to get a job because we don't have any experience.