Friday, October 22, 2010

Life as I know it...

Since my last post, I have been spending time working out a new schedule for myself.  So far, it is not going very well.  I was barely used to the schedule I had and now having to come up with time to do everything I need to do is just exhausting. 

I need to find time to write my thesis while trying to be a good wife, work at the office, spend time with friends and family and somehow come up with a minute or two each day for some me time so I continue to function on a daily basis.  I rarely ever drank coffee and rarely drink soda, but I think those days have come to an end, at least until January/February. 

I have also decided after much thought to delete my history blog and just write on this one.  I don't have time to write for both and no one reads the other one anyway.  Whenever I feel like writing something on history, I'll just blog about it here.  That will help save me a few minutes a few days a week to put towards something else I should be doing instead, like writing my thesis.

My advisors are geniuses by the way.  I have pages of information already written for Chapters 1-4 that I need to revise and expand upon.  Chapter 5 is going to be the challenge because it is the chapter I have the least amount of information on.  But being that I am in a good place with the rest of my thesis, I will have more time to work on Chapter 5 when the time comes.  I am writing chapter by chapter and sending them as I complete them to my advisor, who will then send them back to me with comments, which I will then revise said chapter accordingly.

Okay, enough about that.

For now, I am going to read some more of the book I'm reading for thesis research and get another cup of coffee.  Oh, now the fun begins!

No comments: