Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Wait is Over...

Hey everybody!  The wait is over!  I am officially a candidate to graduate with my Master's of Theology from Luther Seminary upon completion of my thesis!

I am very happy and excited about this because it means I am finally able to move forward in a process that has been slow and at times painful.  A step in the right direction is something I really needed to happen and it has. 

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers throughout this long process. 

Now the fun part begins: writing the thesis.  I have set a goal for myself of two pages a day.  I have come up with a rigorous schedule, which means I may fall off the radar for a while.  I have decided to keep a daily journal on my progress on my history blog.  If you are interested in keeping up with what I am working on, how I am doing, and my progress that is the place to check out. 

Thank you for all the support everyone!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

So happy for you! One more step towards me officially calling you doctor. Happy writing!