Monday, October 4, 2010

Waiting for an Answer...

Sometimes there is nothing more stressful than sitting around waiting for an answer.  This applies to just about everything, at least for me these days.  Okay, not everything, mostly I've been spending some quality waiting around for an answer time regarding my thesis proposal.  The longer it takes for my thesis proposal to get approved by the appropriate peoples, the longer I have to wait to "write" the actual thesis.  Though I have small portions of it written already, if there are changes that need to be made, I don't want to start any hardcore writing until those have been taken care of.  Then the hardcore part starts with daily evening trips to the library after work and barely seeing my husband, friends or family for months.  Of course I will mentally need to take breaks from the writing process or else I will literally go insane, or maybe my brain will explode, or my fingers will fall off because of all of the typing.  Who knows...  There will be breaks but not as many as I have given myself liberty to have now.  I am trying to relax before more chaos begins; trying to relax.  But it is so stressful to just sit here and wait for an answer.

No comments: