Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Great Sermons and Motivation...

Today I got up early and drove over to Luther Sem. to go to chapel which was led by none other than my friend Jen Kuntz. I was there a little late because the idiot Minnesota department of transportation has decided to close down all but one lane of 394 and traffic was backed up. But I made it in time for most of the days reading and the rest of the service. The sermon was great and it got me thinking about a lot of things. But most importantly, it got me motivated again to continue my job of finding a job.

It's weird how sometimes a few words of law and gospel can get under a person's skin. I feel slightly more energized about my day ahead now. Thanks Jen!!! And thanks to everyone who has stuck by me while I've been in my never-ending funk the last few weeks. It is hard to be positive all the time when you keep getting rejected for employment by either getting the obligatory letter saying no or just not hearing back at all.

But this too shall pass. Not the motivation of the word but the sorrow of rejection.

1 comment:

jen said...

Tis my pleasure sista. You are of course in my prayers for the job hunt. In the mean time, I guess there's the Word to attend to. But worry over that later b/c you're on your way over to see me right now!! Yea Brother's Grimm!