Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sometimes...

Sometimes I really fucking hate people. For example, I recently received in the mail a letter from my old apartment's managing office saying that I didn't turn in my keys, which apparently is going to cost me $80. I turned in my keys the day I moved everything out, which was on June 30 so now I have to deal with the asshole property manager and jump through a bunch of freaking hoops because the super either fucking lost them or there was a miscommunication, which seems to be happening to me alot lately.
Then I also received a piece of mail charging me for a medical bill that I already fucking paid. What the hell is wrong with these people?!!! Why is this happening?!!! I am so sick of having to "straighten" things out with companies and what-have-you because fucking idiot people can't figure out how to do their god damn job. And what pisses me off even more is that it is such a simple job. Turn the keys over to the property manager; put the payment into the computer database; seriously people it's not that hard.

Sorry I just needed to vent. I don't even know if this makes any sense at all, but sometimes it just gets so tiring having to deal with idiot people. Yes it is probably a miscommunication, but I don't fucking care. I'm tired of dealing with people who can't figure out how to do their job. Is it laziness? Is it just pure forgetfulness? Is it that the person is just an asshole and doesn't know what the hell they are doing? These are all questions I ponder when I have reached the brink of my patience and am going overboard. There comes a point when one has to stop being patient and start being bitchy to get things done. I am at that point. Hence the very angry and sarcastic post. So starting tomorrow, things are going to change; things are going to start getting done not just on my end but the other end of things too. I am tired of waiting. I am tired of being pushed around by assholes. Bring it on m...er f...ers, Bring it on!!!

No comments: