Thursday, July 5, 2007

More Random Stuff

This is my first blog from my new apartment in St. Louis Park. I just got internet 15 minutes ago. The guy was very annoying but it all worked out. The move went well. I had my parental units and three great friends come help me move last Saturday, which was awesome. Now all I have to do is get a job. I am waiting to hear back from like a billion places I've applied to and continue everyday to apply to more places. Someday someone will want to hire me for something.

For now though I am hanging out. My brother is in Minnesota until Sunday when he has to head back to Orlando for school. I didn't see him yesterday and won't be seeing him today because he's hanging out with friends. We went to see Transformers on Monday, the first showing, which was freaking awesome. I'm hoping I'll get to hang out with him either tomorrow or Saturday since I won't see him again until November. I hate that he is so far away, but it is comforting to know that he is enjoying what he is doing and that we raised him to be responsible, which he seems to be doing for the most part.

As for everything else, well there's not much more to say. Life is pretty dull right now. To quote Fanny from the movie "Mansfield Park", "Life is nothing but a quick succession of busy nothings."

2 comments:

Karen Elizabeth said...

hey girl,
congrats on the new apartment! Hope you are having a great summer. I'm going to the movies tomorrow, but don't know what to see. Thought of you when I thought of movies. miss you tons. Tell michelle hi! for me.

jen said...

Like the new background color and hope the apt. is cozy. I get to be at the house only until next weds., so if you want to stop by....Glad your brother is around. I know you miss him. I can't quite remember the last time I saw my brother, but he is always much more engaged with himself, work and his girlfriend than with anyone else. See you soon!