Monday, April 12, 2010

Twins Baseball from 48 floors up...

I got to experience a unique view of the new Target Field today on this Twins Opener.  At 2:50 this afternoon, fighter jets flew over head, but to me, they were flying eye level.  The fireworks seemed miniscule from 48 floors up, but it was still really cool to watch.  I am slowly losing my funk from last week.  I also discovered today that I've been completely off the mark with my reading so far for my independent study.  So in the next month I have to basically start from scratch except for a few books I've already looked at that will be helpful and write a 25-30 page paper on my findings.  Well at least it will keep me busy and motivated (eh...maybe motivated isn't the right word here. ;)) 

Well, better go.  I'm going to see if I can't watch a little more Twins baseball from 48 floors up. :D

No comments: