Thursday, April 1, 2010

Scary moment but all is okay...

Since the Sunday I got back from visiting with Jason in Milwaukee I had been having some pain in my lower left abdomen.  I won't go into details but as the week went on, it started to hurt more until this past Sunday when I was going to head down to the basement and switch my laundry and I doubled over in pain.  I immediately looked up doctors' offices and made an appointment for Tuesday morning.  The pain was equally bad on Monday and I wanted to rip my shoulders off on Tuesday while I was at work.  After several pokes and prods, nothing was found to be abnormal.  I just have a cyst on my ovary which is supposed to be there and will go away after my menstral cycle.  If the pain continues after that, then I have to go back to the doctor. 

Well, you can probably image the initial panic I was in because I had not experienced this before.  I mean, maybe for just one day and some over the counter aleve or tylenol would take care of it.  This was different.  But thankfully I checked out okay and it won't happen again. 

In other news:  I am behind in my independent study, still totally obsessed with The Tudors, and miss all my friends very much.  I like living alone, but sometimes it is isolating.  These are the days when I wish being an adult wasn't so time consuming and we could all live care free lives and travel to see whomever, whenever we wanted.  Maybe when I finally make my millions, it will be so. 

No comments: