Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Week 28 of Healthier Living

7/29/2015
For week of: 7/22 - 7/29/2015
Weigh in weight: 160.0 lbs lose of 8 oz.

I am posting almost a week late for week 28 of my healthier living journey.  My mom has been visiting and we have had something going on everyday.  It is hard to get away and blog when so much is going on.  I had an entire blog post written out for week 28, but since I am so late in posting for that week, I am just going to briefly discuss what goals I worked on and what I goals I made for myself for week 29.  I'll post about those goals tomorrow or Thursday.

The only goal I completed for week 28 was to come up with a marketing strategy for my book locally.  I have a book signing coming up on Saturday, August 8th in Fairfield.  An article about my book was printed in the July 22nd issue of the local paper so the word has gotten out about my book that way.  I will also be doing presentations in September and October at one of our churches and the whole community and surrounding area are welcome to attend.  I will be selling books at the presentations.  So that is what I have come up with so far.

I abandoned my idea to sell my mudroom rug and scarves for now because they have too many noticeable flaws.  Well at least not the rug.  I'm still on the fence about the scarves.  I'll have to finish the one I'm working on now and decide.  I definitely won't be opening an Etsy store at this point, but I might take my friend, VB's advice and doing something on Facebook. 

So that's all I have for week 28.  I will share my goals for week 29 and let you know how I did in the next few days.  For now, I have to go help my husband with dinner and make sure our son doesn't completely destroy the house.  Until tomorrow or Thursday, Keep on keeping on!

No comments: