Saturday, January 9, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge: Week 2

1/8/2016
Week 2: Spouse/Significant Other

For week 2 of my 52 weeks of gratitude challenge, the topic is to write about my spouse. 

Honestly, I don't know where to begin.  I am beyond grateful that God put such a wonderful man in my life and that he is my husband.  I am grateful daily for all of his support as I recover from a c-section after having our youngest son.

Although we don't agree on everything and do to sheer exhaustion, we snip at each other a little more these days, I can't imagine my life without him anymore.

It has been a challenging almost 5 years for me.  Being a pastor's spouse in a small, rural town is hard, but even harder for someone like myself, who likes to go places and be among the masses sometimes.  I am a city girl!  My husband has been with me through it all, the wonderful, the good, the bad and the very ugly.  He is my partner in crime and I love him for it.  I will always be grateful and thank God daily for such an amazing spouse.

No comments: