Wednesday, January 20, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge: Week 4

1/22/2016
Week 4: A Family Member

For week 4 of the 52 weeks of gratitude challenge I am to write about a family member I am grateful for.

This week, I am going to write about my mom.  She always is willing to listen when I need someone to talk to and she gives good advice.  She is supportive and talks me down when I get too anxious.  She calls me out when I am being ridiculous.  She is my mom but also my friend. 

My mom has gotten me through a lot of tough times and has been with me through some of the best moments of my life.  She is a strong person in every way a person can be strong.  She is my role model and one of my heroes.  I love her more than words can express. 

I will forever be grateful that God gave me such a wonderful woman as my mother!

No comments: