Wednesday, January 20, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude: Week 3

1/15/2016
Week 3: Family

The topic for week three of my 52 weeks of gratitude is family.  I am going to write about my little family that I created with my husband and two awesome sons. 

Our boys give me a reason to get up in the morning and my husband makes me smile, even when I want to throw my hands up and surrender to my anxiety and feels of being overwhelmed.

Our home is chaotic and the schedule is never the same from week to week, but our small family survives the chaos together. Sometimes we are a bit worse for wear. 

I am so grateful for our small family.  God has yet again blessed me with this gift of three amazing men that I get to live with and experience life with everyday.  I am truly grateful and blessed.

No comments: