Wednesday, February 14, 2007

And so it begins...

As I was sitting in Professor Haemig's Reformation class today, doing my TA thing, doing my TA thing, I realized something. Today is Wednesday. It's freaking Wednesday. What the hell happened to Monday and Tuesday?! Apparently, they are just a muddy fog infested blob that I must have been in a daze through.

Why is it so important that it is Wednesday, you might be asking yourself. It is important for the following reasons:
1) LOST is on tonight. WOOHOO!!!!! Only one of the best shows ever.
2) Tomorrow I have to turn into three different people hard-copies of my Thesis bibliography, my outline and my statement of what my Thesis is. Thankfully, I only had to revamp my bibliography a bit and I already have a new outline from my outburst on Monday I believe when I decided to scrap the whole thing and start over. Scary times for me right now.
3) Tomorrow is a good friends b-day celebration which is going to be really fun
4) It is my best friend Karen Wallen's birthday today and I had to call her (which I already have done) and wish her an awesome birthday and find out what, if any, festivities will be taking place in the near future.
5) Now I am two weeks behind in reading for classes, not just one. And I have to have something written for Confessions precept on Friday. Damn having busy work. I'd rather just sit there and listen to what the professors have to say. Oh well, you can't always get what you want. Damn, I love the Rolling Stones; they are geniuses.

So that is just a short synopsis of why it is important that I realized it was Wednesday today, while sitting in Haemig's reformation class listening to what was going on, but not really paying attention. You all know what I'm talking about. Anyway, this overly verbal self is hungry so I'm going to go eat and chill out reading the Book of Concord. Yes, that's right. The Book of Concord. No, I am not reading it for fun, I am reading it for class. What do you think I am? A NERD? Hey, wait a minute....That's right...I AM A NERD!!!! Check you later y'all. Peace Out homies.

1 comment:

doulos theou said...

I can't figure out how to import your blog into facebook. It is probably really easy too. I suck at this kind of thing.