Thursday, February 1, 2007

bored bored bored

I'm sitting at the office front desk answering phones and pretending to "prep" files for scanning. I am so so so so bored. I really hope and pray that I hear back from the Ramsey County Historical Society soon, if for no other reason than feeling totally useless at my current place of employment. I am not helping anyone here. I am not serving a greater purpose. I am just answering phones in an office and wishing I was doing something more with my time.
The library is going to be my friend today. I'm going there for a little bit right after work to look up the sources I found online for my thesis. It's crunch time now since I already have things due on Monday. I would like to go out and do something with friends tonight but I haven't heard back from anyone or else they already have plans. Oh well, that happens sometimes. It's probably better for me to stay home and relax anyway, stay out of the cold. But hopefully things will work out and I'll be able to hang out with people tonight. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
I've been doing a lot of that lately, waiting and seeing. It's getting old and I'm getting impatient for results. I know things will work out but when...

No comments: