Friday, February 23, 2007

There is not much to say...

I've been sitting in the library for about three hours now finding sources for my new bibliography for my thesis. You know, I'd be alot more stressed about the whole thing except that I don't really give a shit anymore. It's not like I'm being allowed to write on a topic I actually care about. If I was I might actually care. Minimal effort is being put into my thesis now, only enough to get by and get the hell out of here. I think I've had just about enough of Luther Seminary screwing me over in one way or another and it's time to hit the road.
As for everything else in life, I can't complain. Things are going pretty well. Classes are good. Family is good. Friends are good for the most part. Life in general is going well. Just taking things one day at a time. I'm really wishing I brought class reading with me today because I'm sick of working on this thesis craptacularness.
So there's really not much to say, except that life is going well.

1 comment:

doulos theou said...

Still, I rather start from scratch than to write something I don't care about. Do you really need to get your MA soon? I know Daniel Mays is taking his time writing his.