Thursday, February 1, 2007

HappyLite

I'm sitting in front of my HappyLite right now wishing it were warm outside. Winter makes me so depressed, especially when it is as cold as it is now. Of course, they (the weather "experts") are saying that it is going to get even colder and that it's going to last up to 10 days. Sometimes I really hate living in Minnesota. The weather here is ridiculous. And what's worse is that I can't help but think of all the people who have no roof over their heads or can't afford to heat their homes and are freezing. I pray that someday every person will have a roof over their head and a nice warm place to stay.

So I sit here in front of my HappyLite, which is supposed to help with the winter blues. It is like sitting outside on a sunny day in the spring or summer. I like it. It is funny looking and everyone who sees it wonders what the hell it is and I just say, "it is my happylite". I should probably be getting ready to go to work but I just don't give a shit. Those jerks have totally screwed me over. Well, at least now I'll have more time to work on my thesis, which by the way is going pretty good so far. I have found a lot of good sources for my bibliography and have a rough draft outline. I just need to type it all up. Well, I'm out of things to say for now.

1 comment:

jen said...

I think you should close your eyes when you happylite is on and play some ocean sounds so it feels like you're on the beach.