Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sitting in my study, in my apartment, my hands freezing because the insulation on my windows sucks and cold air is coming in and my radiators for some reason are not working to full capacity, I have a thought. Where is everyone?
I miss my friends, I miss my family, I miss the warm sun beating down on me as I sit on the lawn between the Campus Center and Gullixson Hall reading for class or just hanging out enjoying the great weather.
As I sit in my dark study, my hands freezing, I a bit of comfort knowing that I will see my friends soon, see my family soon, and someday soon the warm sun will beat down on me again as it has every spring, summer, and fall. The dead sadness of winter will end and all will become alive again. I am overly excited about this happening, and soon. The sooner the better folks. Why put till tomorrow what can happen today, right?
Spring is coming, Thank the Lord!!! and I will be one of the first people basking in the sun on the lawn between the OCC and Gullixson.
As for my freezing hands, I am going back into my room because it is warmer in there. So tata for now.

P.S. Things are going better with my thesis. I will be spending the next week or so in the Rare Books section of the library if anyone needs to find me. Later y'all.

1 comment:

jen said...

So did you end up having to go with Haemig's outline or are you sticking with your bible translation idea. Cause really, your idea was way better and more important. It's your paper, with your name on it. I can't see how you are legally bound to write HER idea of a paper when you're paying for it to be your paper. Done ranting.