Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Just hanging out.....

Today I feel like I'm just hanging out wherever I go. I finally slept last night without any obnoxious interruptions from my neighbors across the hall or next door. I didn't want to get up this morning though. So everything has been kind of a blur until now.

I went to class this morning and the lecture was so unorganized I had no idea what to type so I just sat there most of the time just listening and trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Then I went to chapel and it was the same thing all over again, except I was freezing. I finally had to put my bulky jacket back on after communion in order to warm up a bit.

I then walked up the hill to Frieder's house, which was a cold walk into the wind only to find out that discipleship had been canceled and no one bothered to send out an email or anything. I should have figured it was though because he and his family just got back to the states yesterday afternoon and need a day or two to rest and recooperate.

Now I am sitting in the library working on my thesis. For the next month and a half or so that will be a common phrase I use, "working on my thesis", or "I'm in the library working on my thesis", or "I'm going to the library to work on my thesis". Yes, that is my life right now until April 1st. After that, I don't think I'll know what to do with myself. I'll probably automatically gravitate to the library because I'll be so used to coming here in my free time to "work on my thesis". So actually, I am in the library right now, but I'm just hanging out because I'm tired and I don't want to do anything. When I am done writing, I'll force myself to read or something. So I better get to it. There's no time like the present I suppose. Au revoir for now y'all

No comments: