Friday, February 16, 2007

Too much, Too Soon

It has been one hell of a week my friends and it's not over yet. A huge part of me wants to go back to the beginning of this week and start all over again. I got something unnerving in the mail yesterday and I can't stop thinking about the next step to take care of it. I really don't want to go into too much detail, but it's not good. Have you even thought that you have finally put something behind you, moved on, no longer to wake up in the middle of the night pouring sweat or screaming because you think you're somewhere else than you are? And then it comes back to bite you in the ass one more freaking time. You think you're done with the devil and he comes back again and again and again. It's like you can't escape no matter how hard you try or how much you have grown from your last encounter. You still find yourself scared to death about what will happen next, what you'll have to go through to get rid of him. And you think back to the past and find yourself reliving all those other times, which you have finally gotten past and now are forced to face again. That is how I feel right now, today, this whole freaking week, but especially yesterday and today after I got my unnerving piece of mail. So now what? Now I have to continue on as I have been, working on school, focusing on friends and family, and dealing with the never ending bullshit that comes with evil in the world. So there you have it. If you want to know how I'm doing it's all here, right out in the open; no sugar coating, just straight up truth. But thankfully I know I have great people to surround myself with, great friends and great family, who will just give me a big old hug and tell me everything is going to be okay, whether or not I believe them. It's just nice to know I have people in my life who care, even if they don't say the words, I know they care.

1 comment:

doulos theou said...

Wow. I can't believe you are having so much drama, like everyone else. I am sorry to hear that. I hope you don't get sick from my coughing and sneezing in the library.