Monday, January 8, 2007

Lack of social interaction makes me cranky with me...

I am sick of being sick. Today I had to stay home from work because I still had no voice and couldn't move for a while. At this point, I am starting to get my voice back and can move around without getting extremely dizzy. So things are looking up. What a way to start off the new year. Figures. I'm beginning to get depressed due to my lack of social interaction the past couple of days. I missed out on saying goodbye to my brother before he left in person because I was really sick on Saturday. I spent some time with the parental units yesterday, but what I need is to spend time with my friends. I'm tired of sitting in my apartment alone watching TV. After a couple of days it gets old. I want to go out and do something, anything.
I've had too much time on my hands to think about things the last couple of days. Think about the future, the next couple of months, everything. I have made some important decisions and have asked many questions. And now that I am feeling better I can actually do something about it. But it has been a hard couple of days both physically, mentally and emotionally. I am looking forward to getting out of my apartment and into the open air, starting to put things into motion for my future and spending time with close friends.

No comments: