Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Year, Next Step...

So far 2007 has been a good year. Of course it has only been two days, but I'm optimistic. I started Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet again today. So far so good. Of course it has only been one day, but again I'm optimistic. I thought I had to work in the office today, but it turns out it was closed. Rock the house, y'all!! At the same time, I was totally bored at my apartment all day and pissed off because I could have stayed down in Northfield and hung out with the brother last night and today. Apparently someone forgot to send me the memo that the office would be closed. Thanks a whole freaking lot.
And just in case anyone was worried that I had stopped being my, hmmm... what did she call me...oh that's right...a cranky bitter woman, don't. I'll always be "a cranky bitter, independent minded, don't take shit from anyone" kind of woman so worry not my friends, all is well.
I am looking forward to what this new year will bring. I know it's going to be busy and at times bitter sweet, at times fantastic and at others down right shitty, but I'm still looking forward to what it brings and to see what happens next.

No comments: