Monday, January 22, 2007

So Annoyed

I am so annoyed by everything today. I mean I had a feeling it wasn't going to be the greatest day ever but what the fuck...I had no idea it was going to be this bad. I'm sick of my job at Seminary Relations and if I didn't need the money I would tell them to kiss my fat white ass and go to hell. They had me clean the community microwave which probably hadn't been cleaned in a year or more. Come on people, clean up after yourselves, it only takes two seconds. And this guy who is not even on the schedule just shows up and stays till whenever and I get kicked out and have to find random bullshit to do until he leaves. My boss never sticks up for me, ever and they are taking hours away from me so they can hire a third person to take over when Ben and I leave in May. Really, what the fuck?! I have got to find another job and soon, because this is ridiculous.

Nothing seems to be going right with anything right now. And if I try to fix it, I feel like I'm hitting my head against a brick wall over and over again. When will things start working out? When?!!!! I'm tired of waiting. Somethings got to give, something, anything, and soon.

No comments: