Saturday, January 13, 2007

My day in...

I spent the whole day inside my nice warm apartment doing things I've been putting off for days now. I washed my dishes from the past few days and cleaned my bathroom. Actually I'm in the process of cleaning my bathtub right now but I have to let the cleaning solution sit for a few minutes so it works extra well. Or that's what it says on the side of the bottle. I'm probably going to read through some sources for my thesis and look some things up online.
I am feeling good about getting these little things done. It's too freaking cold outside to go anywhere, which kind of sucks because it would be nice to hang out with people later. This is the time I really don't like living off-campus alone, when I want to hang out with people but would have to drive 10 minutes and go out in the cold to do so. So instead, I am going to chill out in my apartment alone, getting a few things done and probably watch a movie and go to bed.
I have too many thoughts running through my mind when I spend the whole day cooped up in my apartment. It sucks. At the same time, it is nice to have some time to myself, doing my thing, doing my thing. It is strange how contradictory these two things are. I want to be alone, yet I am feeling lonely and want to be around people. Man, that's messed up. Oh well, just another thing to add to the list.
But overall, life could be a whole lot worse, it could be better too. It is just an indecisive mess right now, but that will pass as all things do.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You're not weird. I'm like that all the time. I'm lonely and want people around but at the same time want to be alone.

or maybe I'm just weird like you..

huh....