Saturday, January 20, 2007

So Cold Out

It is so cold out that it is cold in my apartment. Maybe the radiators aren't working properly, or maybe it is just that cold outside, but I am freaking freezing mister bigglesworth and it is not fun. In fact, I am so cold right now it hurts for me to type this blog because my hands are freezing, due to the draft coming from my large window in my study. I probably should have put some plastic stuff on the windows before it got cold out, I could probably even do it now. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.
Things are progressing nicely in my search for sources for my thesis, which is good. I am getting my cousin's number so I can talk to him more about his experience in the movie industry. He is a screenplay writer and editor. I'm hoping he might be able to give me some insight into what he does and if it would be something I would be interested in. I've had a lot of time lately to think about my next step in life. The option I always end up coming back to is that I love movies, I love historical research, so I want to find a way to do both.
And now I have nothing more to say except that my hands are starting to get numb because they are so cold so I am going to go into a warmer room and unfreeze them.

No comments: