Monday, January 15, 2007

So this is life...

So this is life...if you were to have told me two years ago that I would be attending Luther Seminary and graduating this May with my Master of Arts degree I would have laughed at you. And yet, here I am, graduating from Luther Seminary at the end of May with my MA degree in History of Christianity.
It is strange to look back at my life and the different directions I have taken over the years. I am not old by any means, for goodness sake I'm only 24, going on 25, but I feel as though I have already lived 10 lives sometimes. Maybe I have and I am thankful that I have survived them all. Sometimes I joke that when I am reincarnated, I want to be a cat, so then I can lounge around in front of a window all day soaking up the suns rays, eat when I want to, get human attention when I want to, and be left alone when I want to be. But maybe I am doing that right now. Maybe I have been doing that my whole life, except for the whole being the cat part.
Anyway, the point is this: I have lived many different lives in my one and I have survived, and I'm thankful for that, and my family and friends who have been there for me through the good and the bad and the worst and the best. Thank you.

1 comment:

A Page From My Notebook said...

Well, you rock so its all good! I've added you to my blog list. Now that I am leaving I've decided to look at my blog again. Maybe we should all be lazy cats...it seems to work out well for Monet (my kitty).